March 31, 2011

Horsing Around

Horses seems to always pop up in interiors. Whether its as bold as a picture, to an accessory such as a throw, lamp, or pillow. 

Tonic Home-Natural Curiosities Print




Rue Mag-Notice the horse heads on the mantel









Peak of Chic with Thomas Paul throw 



Decorpad. I think anything on Draper chests looks good.



Michelle Workman Very bold horse lamp. Usually you see horse lamps in pairs.

Horse Lamps-H&H Home

Horse Lamps from Tonic Home






Thomas Paul Pillow-love the vintage style on linen

Horseshoe Box from Jayson Home & Garden


Riding Boot Inspired Umbrella Stand at Z Gallerie




1 comment :

  1. LOVE this! One of my best friends, I refer to her as the Equestrian in my blog, is going to love this! I'll have to show her! She even used equestrian inspired decor in her dorm room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS