August 21, 2011

Blake Hotel

I came across the Blakes Hotel, in London which is one of Gwyneth Paltrow's favorites. The rooms are super chic and I can only imagine this being my "home away from home" while in London. The Blakes Hotel was designed by Anouska Hempel and is coined the "Design Hotel" with all of their attention to detail and an entire aesthetic experience.

This is from the Corfu suite and is one of my favorites

Another room in the Corfu Suite

Corfu Suite again, complete with the silver tea set.

There is a lot I love about this bathroom; from the black bathtub with white interior, with the built in shower and the 2 color trim against the white walls.

Love the wallpaper, which reminds me of antique writing, which is complemented with the modern look of the orchids and built in tv.

There is a lot black in this room: walls, furniture, lampshades, accessories, but pops of color from the bedding, curtains and prints on the wall.

Beautiful antique swan bed

Black and gold Venetian style room

Red and gold accented room with vintage botanical prints all over the walls!

Gold and white Venetian style room with red accents. I love the basket by the fireplace.

Red and white striped room (walls, linens, pillows, table skirts and even poles in the room), reminds me of a candy cane!

2 comments :

  1. I have seen this hotel online before but sadly have never been. The Corfu suite is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post!! This amazingly luxe hotel looks fit for a queen..(or Gwyneth herself of course ;) This is fabulous design....thanks for sharing your find!!!

    Xoxo-Julie

    www.bellemaison23.com
    www.modernchichome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS