December 18, 2011

Decorating with Plaids

I just love plaids at Christmas, whether it's a table decor, pillows, throws or some images below use plaid on an on going basis through fabrics on furniture! Seeing all these makes me wish wish I had a fun plaid skirt to wear on Christmas with a crisp white blouse.

Assortment of plaids from the King of Tartan, Scott Meacham Wood from Kravet

Plaid chair with copper lighting from Sabbe Spot

Mixture of various plaids in the masculine room from tumblr

Plaid dining from Ralph Lauren

Navy lacquered walls with red plaid furniture from houzz

Plaid cashmere throws from Williams Sonoma

Painted black chair with plaid throw from Rashon Carraway aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Plaid chair with plaid gift wrap from Tartanscot

6 comments :

  1. I love the plaid look especially at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tartans are definitely "in" this year and I love to curl up my RL throw in front of the fire... That last image is especially festive!
    xxoo
    Caroly
    The Buzz Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is more inviting! I love that Ralph Lauren dining room - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a little plaid this time of year! Mr Goodwill Hunting's DIY chairs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love plaids/tartans too! Great post, lots of images to draw inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those vintage interior design, though vintage gets popular these day and there are now several home decor that made in vintage design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS