March 12, 2012

Weekend Fun

Sorry for the lack of posting here lately, it's been a little crazy at work and I went out of town this weekend! My mom and I went to Highlands, NC for the weekend to celebrate our birthdays, so that was fun! I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted but here were a few!

Lots of owls and the cool large white flowers

Beautiful display showing hanging vases

Awesome dried rose hips sold by the scoop with scented oils from Dutchmans Designs. They were so cool.

Lots of pretty ivy around the Highlands Inn

I came home to an early birthday gift from my mother in law which she made me this amazing clam shell filled with orchids, ivy, air plants, barnacles, shells, etc. I just love it! Remember my post about clam shells!



Wow, I am definitely feeling loved. Mitty from My Faux French Chateau  awarded me the Liebster blog award yesterday and someone else tagged me for some fun questions which I will feature separately.

Liebster is the german word for "dearest", "favorite" and "beloved". This blog award is meant for blogs with 200 followers or less to help feature blogs you may not be aware of but ones I love, or shall I say liebe. 

The award was to be passed on to my fave bloggers who have 200 followers or less, but since Google Friend Connect is disabled on so many blogs now, this is tough to do!!! I can't find people's numbers of followers on their blog :(

Thank you Mitty!

5 comments :

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend...love the orchid filled clam shell...fabulous gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the owls and the hug shell. Great photos! Congrats on the award!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a fun way to spend the weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore decor shopping & looking at the lovely vignettes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS