May 11, 2012

Blue and White Stripes

Lonny's Maritime Moment reminded me how much I love blue and white stripes! Here are some interiors featuring Blue and white stripes!


Beautiful girls room with blue and white striped mixed botanical print wallpaper Alessandra Branca

Ralph Lauren accent chair

An accent sofa in blue and white striped fabric Good Life of Design

Bold blue and white striped walls Massucco Warner Miller

Blue and white fabric used as trim on the cushions and and on the chair backs Sarah Richardson

Blue and white duvet and accent pillow Well Appointed House

Blue and white striped cushions RGN Construction

Blue and white striped table skirt looks perfect with the blue and white china and hydrangeas Carolyne Roehm


7 comments :

  1. My absolute favorite. I'm a stripeaholic. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes and the first twin bedroom is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stripes!! I love the stripes and flora combination the best...my dining room and living room are this style.
    thanks for the fun pictures...great ideas!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love navy stripes. I was so tempted to buy some great navy stripe fabric on my trip, but my suitcases are only so big. Now I'm wishing I'd just crammed it in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navy and white are such a classic color combo!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a classic color combination I absolutely love it. I have always wanted to have a beach house that I could cover in this color combo. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS