July 31, 2012

Michael Phelps Bachelor Pad

Not sure how much posting I will be doing over the next 2 weeks with the Olympics on tv! I am just addicted and have to watch every night! I even have been trying to avoid news sites so there won't be any spoilers for me!

In honor of Olympic mania at my  house, today I am featuring the townhouse of Michael Phelps in Baltimore, Maryland that sits on the Harborfront in Fells Point. Actually his townhouse just sold at the end of June, but this previously was his house that he purchased in 2007. So the big question is, where will his next bachelor pad be?















Photos from listing agent: Heidi Krauss

7 comments :

  1. I so understand about the Olympics! You did a great job with this wonderful post though! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad he doesn't come with the house haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...impressive for a young guy and love his view!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pictures & for dropping by my blog too!!


    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a totally great and original idea for a post, and his place isn't bad either :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondering if he's moving closer to us! That pad is golden, though.
    Happy weekend!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad for a young man. I would love to see his next home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS